Camp Good News
This is our 34th year at Camp Good News®! We praise God for all He has done to bring this far!
Where is camp?
- The local Boy Scout Troop #3 lets us rent out their beautiful campgrounds, which are located in South Corvallis, near Avery Park and the Mary’s River Golf Course.
What do the kids do?
- The kids get to enjoy:
- Great Bible stories
- Exciting Missionary Stories
- Fun Outdoor Games
- Swimming at the Philomath City Pool and the Aquatic Center
- Camp songs, memory verses, and a puppet show each morning!
- Camp Specials, like a Ventriloquist, an Illusionist, a Chalk Artist, and more!
How to register?
- Download and print a Camp Brochure. Make sure to print BOTH sides! Fill out one form per child to attend. You can either mail it into our PO Box, or bring it in to our local CEF Office which is located inside the First Baptist Church on the corner of 9th & Monroe.
- For more information, and to download the brochure, please go to our Ministries Page.
A 5-Day Club is an hour and a half, high-octane dose of fun and learning about God’s Word located in your neighborhood! These clubs meet for 5 consecutive days and are filled with strong, faith building teaching from God’s Word woven into upbeat songs, memory verses, and powerful Bible lessons.
Would you be interested in hosting a 5-Day Club?
You can use your backyard, deck, patio, or a nearby park! Then invite children from your school, church, or sports activities, and your neighborhood to attend. You can also network together with your friends to co-host, by asking them to help provide snacks and invite children!
Our trained Christian Youth In Action students will lead the teaching time!
Contact us to schedule your club today!