Camp Good News® is a day camp filled with fun activities and learning for children ages 5 – 12, kindergarten through 6th grade. Camp runs for 5 days, 8:30am – 4:30pm, and is staffed by trained volunteers and local CEF staff.
Each day has a new memory verse and Bible lesson, with songs and games during the morning. In the afternoon, the children get to enjoy a full hour of swimming after lunch, along with a time for missions and fun crafts that match the camps theme. On the last day we also have a Camp program, which parents are encouraged to attend.
Camp Good News 2019 is July 22nd – 26th!
What to bring:
- Clothing, jacket & shoes suitable for weather and play
- A sack lunch (Snack and beverage provided each afternoon)
- A modest swimming suit, towel, & sandals or flip-flops (for swimming time)
- A Bible & back pack or tote bag
- (Optional) A blanket to sit on at lunch
- Parents, please make sure the child’s name is on each of their belongings
Cost: Camp is $75 per child. (This includes a $25 non-refundable deposit and a camp t-shirt) If registering more than one child, cost is $65 per child. We do offer scholarships if you are unable pay the full camp cost.
Because of limited space, we cannot guarantee acceptance of registrations after July 15th.