UPDATE (6-22-2020) – Camp Good News is still on for summer 2020! We are in the process of updating our health protocols to ensure you child’s safety in attending camp. Due to state health guidelines for day camps, we will be limiting registrations to 50 children this year. In order to reserve your spot, we are asking that at least the deposit of $25 be paid.
Camp Good News® is a day camp filled with fun activities and learning for children ages 5 – 12, kindergarten through 6th grade. Camp runs for 5 days, 8:30am – 4:45pm, and is staffed by trained volunteers and local CEF® staff.
Each day has a new memory verse and Bible lesson, with songs and games during the morning. In the afternoon, the children get to enjoy a full hour of swimming after lunch, along with a time for missions and fun crafts that match the camps theme. On the last day we also have a Camp program, which parents are encouraged to attend.
Camp Good News 2020 is July 20th – 24th!
What to bring:
- Clothing, jacket & shoes suitable for weather and play
- A sack lunch (Snack and beverage provided each morning & afternoon)
- A modest swimming suit, towel, & sandals or flip-flops (for swimming time)
- A Bible & back pack or tote bag
- (Optional) A blanket to sit on at lunch
- Parents, please make sure the child’s name is on each of their belongings
Cost: Camp is $75 per child. (This includes a $25 non-refundable deposit and a camp t-shirt) If registering more than one child, cost is $65 per child. We do offer scholarships if you are unable pay the full camp cost.
Because of limited space, we cannot guarantee acceptance of registrations after July 13th.
If you’d like to sign your child up for Camp Good News, you can: