Camp Good News® is a day camp filled with fun activities and learning for children ages 5 – 12, kindergarten through 6th grade. Camp runs for 5 days, 8:30am – 5:00pm, and is staffed by trained volunteers and local CEF® staff.
Each day has a new memory verse and Bible lesson, with songs and games during the morning. In the afternoon, the children get to enjoy water-fun and swimming at Clemens Pool, along with a time for missions and fun crafts that match the camp’s theme. On the last day we also have a Camp program, which parents are encouraged to attend.
Camp Good News 2024 will be July 22-26th. Come back later for more information
Where: Philomath Scout Lodge – 660 Clemens Mill Rd, Philomath OR 97370
What to bring:
- Clothing & shoes suitable for weather and play
- A sack lunch (Snack and beverage provided each morning & afternoon)
- A modest swimming suit, towel, & sandals or flip-flops (for swimming time)
- (If needed for swimming) Lifejacket labeled with name
- A Bible & back pack or tote bag
- (Optional) A blanket to sit on at lunch
- Parents, please make sure the child’s name is on each of their belongings
Cost: Camp is $80 per child. (This includes a $25 non-refundable deposit and a camp t-shirt) If registering more than one child, cost is $70 per child. We do offer scholarships if you are unable pay the full camp cost.
Registration will open in May of 2024.
If you’d like to sign your child up for Camp Good News, you can:
- Use the online registration and payment system
- Or contact us for more information!
Interested in joining our camp staff?
Visit our staff page to learn more on how you can be a part of reaching the children today!