Each year, it takes almost 100 volunteers to pull off a great Camp Good News. There are a great variety of staff positions for during the week of camp, ranging in their responsibilities and hours.
Interested in joining us as staff? Before completing your staff application below, there are a few items you will also need to complete.
- Read our Statement of Faith.
- Watch the Child Protection Policy video.
- Complete the Workers Compliance Agreement. (You can email the form to email@example.com or you can print it and bring it to the CEF of Benton office. If you have trouble completing it online, we will have extra copies at the staff training.)
- You will also need to complete an online background check. (Returning Volunteers: This only needs resubmitted if you have been inactive in the ministry for a whole year, so if you usually help at camp but you missed last year you will need to complete it again. Otherwise, it is good for 5 years of active ministry.)
- You can read through the position descriptions here, if you would like.
Can’t volunteer during the week, but still want to be involved?
- Set-Up/Clean-Up Crew – We need around 20-30 volunteers to help the Sunday before camp, from about 1pm-5pm, to set-up and decorate. On Friday, at the end of camp, we need at least 15 volunteers to help pack up and take the camp supplies back to storage. Please fill out this form to let us know you’re interested!
- Behind the Scene Worker – It takes several months of planning and prepping to be ready for Camp. We can always use extra hands to help with decorations, prepping fliers, and other office tasks to get the job done. Contact our office if you are interested!
- Be a sponsor – You can help a child get to camp, by paying their way! Almost 50 children each year need a partial or full scholarship to afford Camp. Use the button below to sponsor a child!