What is a 5-Day Club
A 5-Day Club
® is an hour and a half long, high-octane dose of fun and learning about God’s word located in your neighborhood! These clubs meet for 5 consecutive days, and are filled with strong, faith building teaching from God’s Word woven into upbeat songs, key memory verses, and powerful Bible lessons.
What is taught at a 5-Day Club?
Each day children will discover more about God’s love for them as they learn memory verses, listen to true stories from the Bible, and hear the gospel message clearly presented in a way they can understand. They will also grow in their faith as they hear real-life accounts of missionaries who followed God’s leading into other lands.
Fun games, tasty snacks, and cool prizes help to round out the club and make it enjoyable for the kids while they learn.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost for your child to attend a 5-Day Club. There is an optional missionary offering that will be taken each day, and children are encouraged to bring their own money if they would like to help support a missionary.
What weeks of the summer?
| Clubs available this year:
- June 27-July 1, 1:30-3:00pm – Carpenter’s Yard – 182 W Main St, Alsea OR 97324
- June 27-July 1, 4:30-6:00pm – Marys River Park – 300 S 11th St, Philomath, OR 97370
- July 11-15, 9:30-11:30am – The Gathering – 5050 NE Elliot Circle, Corvallis, OR 97330
- July 11-15, 3:30-5:30pm – Riverbend Park – SE Rivergreen Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333
- July 18-22, 9:30-11:30pm – Franklin Square Park – On the corner of Polk and 16th St in Corvallis
- July 18-22, 1:00-2:30pm – Monroe – Following Art In The Park
- July 18-22, 3:30-5:30pm – Philomath City Park – 299 S 23rd St, Philomath, OR 97370
Would you be interested in hosting a 5-Day Club?
A 5-Day Club host will provide:
- A space for the club to meet
- A snack
- Invite children to attend
- (optional) A fun craft for the children
You can use your backyard, deck, patio, or a nearby park! Then invite children from your school, church, or sports activities, and your neighborhood to attend. You can also network together with your friends to co-host, by asking them to help provide snacks and invite children!
CEF will provide:
- Our trained Christian Youth In Action
®students to lead the teaching time!
- Snack and Craft ideas
- Invitations and posters
If you would like your children to attend a 5-Day Club, check out our events page to see what clubs are available near you!