UPDATE (8-1-2022) – Camp Good News is on for summer 2023! At the moment we will be limiting registrations to 125 children. In order to reserve your spot, we are asking that at least the deposit of $25 be paid.
Camp Good News® is a day camp filled with fun activities and learning for children ages 5 – 12, kindergarten through 6th grade. Camp runs for 5 days, 8:30am – 5:00pm, and is staffed by trained volunteers and local CEF® staff.
Each day has a new memory verse and Bible lesson, with songs and games during the morning. In the afternoon, the children get to enjoy water-fun and swimming at Clemens Pool, along with a time for missions and fun crafts that match the camp’s theme. On the last day we also have a Camp program, which parents are encouraged to attend.
Camp Good News 2023 is July 24th – 28th !
What to bring:
- Clothing, jacket & shoes suitable for weather and play
- A sack lunch (Snack and beverage provided each morning & afternoon)
- A modest swimming suit, towel, & sandals or flip-flops (for swimming time)
- (If needed for swimming) Lifejacket labeled with name
- A Bible & back pack or tote bag
- (Optional) A blanket to sit on at lunch
- Parents, please make sure the child’s name is on each of their belongings
Cost: Camp is $75 per child. (This includes a $25 non-refundable deposit and a camp t-shirt) If registering more than one child, cost is $65 per child. We do offer scholarships if you are unable pay the full camp cost.
Because of limited space, we cannot guarantee acceptance of registrations after July 10th.
If you’d like to sign your child up for Camp Good News, you can:
Interested in joining our camp staff?
Visit our staff page to learn more on how you can be a part of reaching the children today!